Adam Raskin has conducted defense investigations on a wide variety of criminal cases throughout the Bay Area and California.
- Verify law enforcement investigations. Review police reports and re-interview witnesses to find changes in their stories and develop new and independent leads.
- Find new and unidentified witnesses.
- Evaluate witnesses as to their truthfulness and the image they'll project to a jury.
- Review and analyze discovery and evidence accumulated by the prosecution.
- Conduct research, locate governmental records, utilize computer databases.
- Use working knowledge of criminal law and procedures.
- Serve as an expert witness related to evidence admitted during the course of the trial.
- Consult defense attorneys on alternate theories, providing insight into the government’s case and helping to shape a successful defense.