Seasoned criminal defense detective who will...
- Review and analyze photos, audio/video tapes, including the 911 calls and law enforcement radio traffic, mug shots, and photo line ups.
- Review and analyze autopsy information from the forensic pathologist.
- Visit and photograph and/or video the crime scene for analysis.
- Interview the client, witnesses, family, friends, school teachers, co-workers, counselors and anyone else who has ever had contact with them to show a jury why they should not be put to death.
- Interview law enforcement, medical and emergency personnel involved in handling the aftermath of the incident.
- Conduct victim impact research to prepare the defense for what the jury will be told about the loss of the victim.