He has investigated a wide variety of cases for civil and criminal attorneys as well as private individuals.
His investigations are conducted predominantly the Bay Area, but he has also worked on cases throughout California, Mexico and Central America.
- Master's Degree in Criminology, Law and Society from UC Irvine
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications
- Fluent: Spanish and English
- Conversational: Portuguese, French, Russian and Yiddish
- Defense Investigators Association [California] (DIA)
- National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI)
- Northern California Innocence Project
- Center for Justice and Accountability
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Law School Clinic
CA license #17375